Do you find it easier to watch video tutorials? Click here!
We have replicated the same video procedure in the rest of this article as follows: –
- Click the ‘Add Listing’ button.
Find the “Add Listing” button at the top right corner of your computer.
Although the phone may be too small for the first attempt, find three lines at the top left corner of your phone to sign up. When you click them, a window pops up with a sign-up or log-in option.
- Once you have signed up, you’ll be directed to a page where you’ll need to select your plan.
You’ll see a ‘Standard’ button and an ‘Exclusive’ button.
Below the two buttons, there are MONTHLY, and ANNUALLY buttons.
You’ll need to switch the arrow to the side indicated (annually) as all our plans are paid on an annual basis.
The payment plans will appear below the buttons with different benefits for each.
The exclusive option gives you a chance to maximize the use of the listed benefits.
- Click the continue button at the bottom of the plan you have chosen.
- You’ll get to a page named ‘Submit Your Listing.’
- The Listing Title is the name of your company/business. If you don’t have a business name, you can write your name.
- The tagline is necessary. For example, if you are a plumber, you’ll need to write something like ‘Plumbing and Drainage System.’ The tagline purely depends on you.
- When you get to Category, click the dropdown arrow and choose the categories where you want your listing to appear. For example, a plumber would appear under Construction and Plumbers.
- Write a description that best describes your job. You can include the number of years worked, experience, education, and where you’d prefer to be hired e.g town and estates.
- Upload images of your work.
- Click the ‘I Agree’ button (after reading our terms & conditions).
- Click ‘Save & Preview.’
Now you can sit back and wait for us to approve your listing. In case of any clarification, or amendment, we will communicate.