Would you prefer to watch video tutorials for a smoother experience? Click here! The tutorial video is conveniently short, running for only 45 seconds.
To guide you through the process, we have provided a step-by-step breakdown below:
- Click the ‘Add Listing’ button.
- Locate the “Add Listing” button positioned at the top right corner of your computer screen.
- If you’re using a phone, the button may be harder to find initially. Look for three lines at the top left corner of your phone screen. When you click them, a window will pop up with a sign-up or log-in option.
- Sign up. You will be directed to a page where you need to select your plan.
- You will see two buttons: ‘Standard’ and ‘Exclusive.’
- Below the buttons, you’ll find options for MONTHLY and ANNUAL payments.
- Make sure to switch the arrow to the indicated side (annually), as all our plans are paid on an annual basis.
- Different payment plans with their respective benefits will be displayed below the buttons.
- The ‘Exclusive’ option offers additional benefits for maximizing your listing’s potential.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom of the chosen plan.
- You will then arrive at a page titled ‘Submit Your Listing.’
- Provide the name of your company/business as the Listing Title. If you don’t have a business name, you can use your own name.
- Include a tagline that effectively summarizes your listing for clients. The choice of tagline is entirely up to you.
- In the Category section, click the dropdown arrow and select the relevant categories where you want your listing to appear.
- Compose a description that accurately portrays your business, including details such as the number of years you’ve been in operation, your achievements, and the services you offer.
- Upload images showcasing your work.
- After reading our terms and conditions, click the ‘I Agree’ button.
- Finally, click ‘Save & Preview.’
Now you can sit back, relax, and wait for us to review and approve your listing. If we require any clarifications or amendments, we will promptly communicate with you.